Happy birthday Gloatmiester!!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Happy birthday Philly!!!

:eek:ccasion4: :eek:ccasion4: :eek:ccasion4: :eek:ccasion4:

Sorry philly

Good lord, is this true? :shock: We can only hope he's asked people to make donations to charity in lieu of pressies, 'cos otherwise INCOMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tin+hat+smiley.gif

Happy Birthday, Phil. :D

Cheers, Alf

P.S. Hope you don't mind me borrowing your tin hat, Gill. This could be an emergency situation... 8-[

Yeah Phil all the best whishes and may many pressies come your way. :p

So Phil, are you now getting twice the amount of pressies, you know, your birthday and fathers-day on sunday, or did they half your pressies to do good for both days

Actually quite sad to have your birthday just before fathers day,

Fear not, Alf - the bunker's always prepared in anticipation of these emergencies ;). There's plenty of tin hats to go round.

Many happy returns, Philly :eek:ccasion4: :eek:ccasion5: .

How come we haven't had the usual "Any suggestions what I can ask for as birthday presents" post this year? Don't tell us that your workshop is now (I hesitate to use the phrase)...

Fully Equipped!

:shock:

Gill

Philly is always fully equipped...
Have a good day and thow some pictures this way, will ya.

Noel, assuming it really is Phil's birthday.

It was a might embrassing. I have been guilt ridden about my desire to own more tools and think that in general we all have too many so having persuaded Karl to make a MDF infill A6 smoother (when I told him it was for Mr Philly he said he would drop all his other work) I have just had to cancel the order and donate the money to the Cat Protection League instead. Well I feel better and I do not think Karl really wanted to use MDF anyway.

Happy Birthday, I hope you got what you deserve - in the nicest possible way. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Andy

Many thanks, you lot!!! :lol:
Yes, it is my birthday, hard to believe I'm finally 21........... :whistle: (again)
Gifts have been limited to books and dvd's (and bourbon! :shock: ) as my tool gift list was considered, by most, as too "not cheap" :lol:
As a sort of birthday gift the talented Pete Martin of Good Wood fame has just left Philsville after taking many shots of my ugly mug (and some of the furniture). YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! Stay away from the magazine shops or wear safety glasses if you venture inside! :lol:
Whoever said Models had an easy job? You try "smiling" without looking a: gormless, b: cheesy or c: really gormless.... or is it just me with that problem? :shock:
Anyway, thanks again for the B-day wishes!
Cheers
Philly :D
(looking forward to my MDF A6 Andy!)

Best wishes Philly.

You appear to be surprised by the bourbon. Like everything else, all it takes is practice - I'm sure you'll get the hang of it :)

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

gawddddd.... nae mare gold cufflinks and Sunday-go-to-meetin aprons... Puleaseeeeeeeee....

Happy burthday Ubergloatincastironhogginmeister...

:p

Many thanks again!
And I cannot tell a lie-i'm really not 21......... :roll: Close though......
Oh, alright-35
Lets hope its too small to read.
ASlightlyMaturePhilly :roll:

happy birthday philly you dont look a day over 21 (years and years yes, days no) :D :D :wink:

It may have not been noticed that we all celebrate a birthday, but are they really welcome :wink:

I am feeling alright, honest. :x

Bit late with the photo but here was my Birthday pressie (took a little while to turn up!)
lvjack.jpg

Yes, I finally purchased the LA Jack (and very nice it is too!) Amazing amount of tool for the money, too. Those matching mushroom knobs look good........
And please, there's no need to tell me what a tool Peach I am......I know! :roll: :lol:
Cheers
Philly :D

Latest posts

Back