Handles for drawers

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terry Smart

Chestnut Products
Reaction score
Hi Folks

I need some handles for some drawers; the main criteria is that they need to be flush fitting and preferably cheap - appearance isn't a major issue as they won't really be seen.

One idea I've had is to use the type of pull you'd get in a kitchen - a shaped metal strip which would go at the bottom of a drawer or wall cupboard. Ideally I'd like to buy them in longer lengths and cut to size.
I've looked around the web but can't seem to find them, anyone out there got any ideas?

Thanks

Do you mean something like this?

imgp1165.jpg

If so, Hafele have a few different types. Come in 2.5m lengths, can't remember the price, but somewhere around £20/25 a length. Easily cut on a tablesaw or mitre saw as its only aluminium.

Hi Jake

Thanks for those; yes, that was exactly what I meant although sadly these are too wide for the materials we're using; however, the site you linked to has loads of other options and one of them will be perfect and probably work out cheaper too.

Thanks again!

Yes, and no. No boat, it's on dry land.

Details over there (sorry for the x-posting but that is where I post my project stuff) here and here

Back