Hand Tool Review Sticky thread

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alf

Established Member
Reaction score
Folks, if you look up, you'll see I've expanded the list of my own reviews to include others that have been posted on the forum - been bothering me for a while, that. Anyway, I've gathered all the likely-looking ones from here and the reviews board, but if I've missed something you think should be on there, please say. Please note: Only ones posted to this forum, please. Not links to reviews posted elsewhere, otherwise this just turns into Google. :roll:

It should also give you a good idea of where we're lacking reviews, should the muse grip you over the festive season and beyond. :wink: But additional reviews of the same tool/DVD are encouraged too - more than one viewpoint is no bad thing, after all.

Finally, we've had some various "how tos" and such posted to the forum over the years. Any interest in doing a similar sticky to link to them? And if so, would someone else like to mange it? [-o<

Cheers, Alf

Any interest in doing a similar sticky to link to them?

Not tryin to be argumentative Alf... but it's not so long ago that new stickys were a no-no... has there been a sea change...????

fwiw... I reckon its a fine idea....

Well as we only have one sticky on this board, it seemed to me we could probably accommodate another without implosion. :wink: It's the General Woodworking board that can threaten to get over burdened.

I see asking for a volunteer guarantees complete silence from the majority - might have guessed. :roll: :lol:

Cheers, Alf

Back