Hand Plane Cabinet

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vunderbar! But no cockbeading? No raised fronts? No stringing? How about a nice crown moulding round the top? C'mon, you've got to do all those luvverly planes full justice you know (and all the handcut dovetails, come to think of it), or they'll sulk. :p :wink:

Cheers, Alf

Alf
Yeah, was thinking about doing a "Andy Rae" but time is of the essence and I have "important" stuff to get on with!
Tony,
Eh, um, can I get back to you?
Philly :D

Philly,

Very nice indeed. Now what it really needs is a pair of frilly edge pink gingham curtains to really set it off!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously though - a cracking piece of work. I would be dead chuffed to produce something like that, but I get the impression that you just sort of "threw" it together. I'm depressed now! :(

doesn't look too bad at all Philly....

there's ummmmmmm...... just one thing I canna help noticing tho...

it's ummm.... full.?? no provision for expansion.?? is this an attempt to placate SWMBO by any chance...?? :wink:

Pst...Mike!
I'm thinking of building another one, a mirror image, and putting on the back of the wall this ones mounted on. She'd never know! Probably..... :wink:
Cheers
Philly :D
(Who doesn't need more planes, Who doesn't need more planes,Who doesn't need more planes,Who doesn't need more planes, REPEAT)

I'm thinking of building another one, a mirror image, and putting on the back of the wall this ones mounted on. She'd never know! Probably.....

Ahhhhhhhhh..... well if you'd SAID you were fittin a mirror behind it....

then again.. that's almost as bad as shop curtains...

Ahem..

nuff said...

Back