H & S Look Away!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, can't see any problem with that.........
-
-
-
-
-
-
--

Oh, I get it! They're not wearing any ear defenders :wink:

I think thats perfectly fine. They are using wedges to prevent binding, they have six dudes holding onto it to prevent kick-back. I also like their use of natural air for dust extraction, and there's a clear chain of command.

However, I do see a massive elf & safety contravention, they don't have adequate covering on the open oil drum, and I'm sure it's in a smokeless zone!

;)

ByronBlack":gumf3jcs said:
However, I do see a massive elf & safety contravention, they don't have adequate covering on the open oil drum, and I'm sure it's in a smokeless zone!

;)

And they are not wearing protective footware 8)

Paul

Paul Chapman":2l9usurc said:
I knew I shouldn't have let that bloke film Chisel and me sawing up my Walnut tree :shock: :lol:

Cheers :wink:

Paul

I can see you Paul, but where's Chisel :lol:

Waka":1psk2mys said:
Paul Chapman":1psk2mys said:
I knew I shouldn't have let that bloke film Chisel and me sawing up my Walnut tree :shock: :lol:

Paul

Indoors eating another pork pie :lol: (only joking :D )

Paul

Paul Chapman":128kusrb said:
Waka":128kusrb said:
Paul Chapman":128kusrb said:

Paul

Indoors eating another pork pie :lol: (only joking :D )

Paul
:lol: :lol: :lol:...food of the gods! - Rob

Geebus. Imagine if that log split and the guys pushing surged forwards because all the resistance was gone....

I fear tablesaws which might eat my finger, that thing could rake your arm or head off!

you think thats bad - theres a vid arround somewhere of a chap ( in murrica natch) who has just mounted a circular saw blade on his lathe spindle !! :shock:

Argee":gqqq8uen said:
big soft moose":gqqq8uen said:
you think thats bad - theres a vid arround somewhere of a chap ( in murrica natch) who has just mounted a circular saw blade on his lathe spindle !! :shock:
Isn't that called a Shopsmith? :)

Ray.

not when the mounting in question is a bit of threaded rod and two nuts held in a woodturning chuck.

Cor - Ray's original link makes the huge old unguarded tablesaw,beltdriven from a tractor,that we used for logging about thirty years ago seem quite safe..

Andrew

Latest posts

Back