GWW Nest of tables - Steve Maskery

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newbie_Neil

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Steve

Steve maskerey has produced a beautiful nest of occasional tables in oak and ash that appear in issue 151 of GWW.

Well done Steve, they are really good.

Cheers
Neil

I'll probably second that some time, but I just don't read as fast as Neil... :shock: Although I did look at the "next month" tasters (I know, a bad habit) and there's an awfully familiar-looking chair featured. Looks very nice indeed. :D

Cheers, Alf

Wondering if the magazine bods are going to end up outnumbering us poor plebs. :roll:

Hi guys
Thank you very much.
I've not seen the article myself yet, but yes, I was pleased with the results. I think it's the first time ever I've had two separate commissions for the same piece at the same time, it saved me hours.

Now Neil, about that pint...

Cheers
Steve

Hi Steve

Hope you had a good holiday.

Sssssssshh don't speak out loud because everybody will find out that you are bribing me with pints of beer to say good things about your articles. :wink:

Soon, I promise.

Cheers
Neil

Hi Steve,
I read your article ealier today, they look fantastic, i have a woman apprentice who has asked to build a nest of tables, she will be delighted when she sees these,
lovely set

Kind Regards

Ian Dalziel

Back