Guard removed for demo purposes...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a fan of horror films, and I've never understood, until now, people covering their eyes when watching something scary.
I find it hard to believe people can be so stupid.
Just look at how hard he has to push the log.
Wasn't Jonny Cash's brother killed doing something like this?

To have to push soooo hard on the log, that blade must have beed as blunt as a chickens ass and a lot more rusty by the look of it. STUPID MAN !! :shock:

And we can't even blame the Yanks.
Did I read the name correctly? pineappled and Broke?
S
Edit-Don't you just love Mary Whitehouse software? :)

Steve Maskery":1ta8e2s8 said:
S

Geeeeesus! It comes to something when they censor "piston"!!! :mrgreen:

J

He will soon be suffering from a "split personality" if he carries on like that,the fact that he video's his stupidity and then posts it on line for all to see beggar's belief.

I watched a bloke doing something rather like this at a steam fair, with a circular saw driven by belt from a traction engine. I hardly dared watch, but he seemed to come through it unscathed.

:shock: I have a friend with three fingers missing on one hand from an incident like that
There will always be stupid people around :roll:

He is an old guy with with both hands intact and he has probably been doing it for donkeys years and I don't suppose he gives it a second thought. The saw probably wouldn't meet current HSE requirements, but then a lot of machinery used by hobby woodworkers wouldn't and it isn't as if this is something he has bodged together - machinery was made like that and will have been used by hundreds of thousands of people for millions of hours. Not saying I'd do it but I'm not really sure what all the fuss is about.

jimi43":cdoexzim said:
Steve Maskery":cdoexzim said:
S

Geeeeesus! It comes to something when they censor "piston"!!! :mrgreen:

J
Yes it a bowl of fruit the way this broody site software works. It takes the prince the way it frumps your words around. Really makes me want to shout mince pies and garlic !!!!!! :evil: :twisted:

[He is an old guy with with both hands intact and he has probably been doing it for donkeys years and I don't suppose he gives it a second thought. The saw probably wouldn't meet current HSE requirements, but then a lot of machinery used by hobby woodworkers wouldn't and it isn't as if this is something he has bodged together - machinery was made like that and will have been used by hundreds of thousands of people for millions of hours. Not saying I'd do it but I'm not really sure what all the fuss is about.]

+1 50 yrs of wood butchering as cabinet maker still got all fingers, we used machines like that years ago, thats how it was then.
john

:? Sheesh, how anyone could consider that as ok is mind boggling.
Disregarding any form of guarding, the blade is so blunt he's having to push like hell to get it to cut. one slip and he's history

If your gonna mangle yourself this is the way to go
introducing the 'Ben Hurt' from Kazakhstan
"I give you big screw"
BoratVeryNice.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CP5M6ErNWnc

Back