GRRRRRRR

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Max Power

Established Member
Reaction score
My wife has just arrived from shopping with an horrendous scratch along the full length of her new car. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
My initial thoughts were I wish I'd caught the little darlings doing it, but then I realised the car would have been worse damaged with the impact of their faces being slammed into it multiple times :evil:
I can kind of understand thieving, as it gains the perpetrator in some way (although I in no way condone it) but in what way does wilful damage benefit them.
Bring back the birch
On a different note I was thinking what a useful idea a four headed motion camera would be to monitor all sides of your car whilst parked
hmm I'm off to the patent office :D this time next year Ill be a millionaire :mrgreen:

Update. It appears I am too late, they are already available

Don't assume it was kids that did it, mine was done in a Tesco carpark by a man in his 30s, pi**ed off because I got a parking space which he reckoned he had been waiting for.

I got the staff to check the security cameras and he was clearly seen getting out of his car and running a key down the side of mine, the police came down, got his reg off the video, and went straight to his house which was just around the corner.

Very helpful information lowlife, I shall go to the shopping mall ( Metro Center) and ask them to check the tapes, hopefully they'll come up with something
Re corporal punishment, I definitely think it would make the idiots think twice before committing wanton vandalism

Alan

I totally disagree with bringing back the birch I would cut the b@st@rds hands off! with a blunt saw. Lets hope security have video footage of the culprit, if they catch up with them can you let us know, I got a couple of mates who have also had cars damaged and would just love to show them the error of there ways.

Stew

When there was a lot of vandals around Stroud a while back I went into the council offices and offered to make them the birch sticks they needed, but for some reason it was turned down saying something about human rights. Not the human rights of the people who were getting vandalised, just the rights of the thugs!

I also offered to make a set of stocks to go outside the Subscription Rooms, but they had to turn them down too, same reason.

The pendulum will swing back and these clowns will get their own, but I don't think it will happen in my life time unfortunately?

Great idea putting them in stocks John and could sell tickets to throw rotten fruit at them to raise money.
I went to the Metro Center and was given the name of the man to contact to look back through the tapes, so fingers crossed

Don't hang about, they will only keep it for so long.

Alan Jones":3lqb59r7 said:
On a different note I was thinking what a useful idea a four headed motion camera would be to monitor all sides of your car whilst parked
hmm I'm off to the patent office :D this time next year Ill be a millionaire :mrgreen:

Update. It appears I am too late, they are already available

Certainly are - Check our Gadget Show on CHanel 5 for an iPhone based 360 degree video camera - looks pretty good.

Back