Greetings from a New Member

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UKTony

Established Member
Reaction score
At last after years of wandering in the wilderness, i have found a woodworking forum that people post on regularly. Keen Novice woodworker, with a passion for spending (and wasting) money on his tool collection. I have recently added a Draper Lathe and Perform Thicknesser to my shop so will be reading the Turners section with interest. If anyone is using the Perform Thicknesser i would welcome any hints or tips since the manual seems to be written in martian :)

Welcome aboard Tony...
ya don't have to be nutz to post here...... but by God it helps..!!

;)

ahh martian, the language of love, just like german :lol:

Welcome aboard

Signal

Ooops. I was so busy wondering if there was a connection to Swiss Tony I forgot to say howdy. Welcome to the forum, UKTony.
smile.gif

Cheers, Alf

Many thanks for the welcome, i have already asked my daft question of the day in the turning section, maybe i might start my own thread called Tonys Stupid questions and then i can just add them as i think of them. However none as daft as the question my wife asked me recently after moving to a new house "How come you have less room now you have a double garage as a workshop than you had in your single one" :roll:

Back