Great service

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yetloh

Established Member
Reaction score
Recently had my planer thicknesser chew up it's ribbed drive belt. After searching around the internet using the code on the old one, I had some difficulty matching the spec.

I eventually came across George Lodge & Sons Ltd in Hull and gave them a call. Could not have been more helpful in coping with my ignorance of such things. Ordered the belt which came next day. Problem solved. They do everything to do with power transmission - belts, chains, sprockets, gears, bearrings etc. Prices seem very resonable and from reputable makers..

Thoroughly recommended. Usual disclaimers.

Jim

It great when this happens. I had an issue with my Yorkleen extractor. Emailed and was told to ring back, very helpful and I really appreciate the fact they make their machines in such a way that every part is replaceable and they keep stock for decades old machines. Made in Britain and fantastic customer service. It really does pay to spend a bit more, already had 2 decades from this machine and expect to have many more. So careful when buying cheaper Eastern made stuff it can cost a lot more down the line, a new extractor would cost me over £600. New motor £130 instead.

Back