Got my new computer W7 pro/64 bit

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devonwoody

Established Member
Reaction score
Nice and fast.

So far four of my old programs wont load. :evil:

Got some things added from my pc builder.

Can someone please tell me what the following two programs do?

3TB+unlock ????????????????

and

3Dmark11 ???????????????????

couple of pictures using the logitech web cam for testing purposes.

Attachments

• screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 559
  • john.jpg
    john.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 559
Open firefox. On the top right hand side is a search bar (usually Google, but you may have to set your own default). Type 3TB+unlock and press enter. Read and enjoy!

When i got W7 and loaded my programs and ancillary items printer etc .....it just went of and found updated drivers if they were required and loaded them .....absolutely brilliant

Dave

Looking at that screenshot of the desktop I spotted something that needs immediate adjustment; that temperature's far too cold, I thought it was supposed to be warm down there in cider country!

StevieB":14dl71gt said:
Open firefox. On the top right hand side is a search bar (usually Google, but you may have to set your own default). Type 3TB+unlock and press enter. Read and enjoy!

I did try a google first but only got download sites and I wanted a program description.

Temp. upto 8 now.

3dmark11 is windows graphics benchmarking software.
3tb+unlock allows 32bit windows to use disk drives greater than 2TB in size.
Although you've got windows 7 I guess you need this for your old XP programs.

cambournepete":3u2i722i said:
3dmark11 is windows graphics benchmarking software.
3tb+unlock allows 32bit windows to use disk drives greater than 2TB in size.
Although you've got windows 7 I guess you need this for your old XP programs.

Thanks Pete, I dont think I will need 3tb for what I do.

I have now found.

System image back up, do I put in a DVD and save?
( I have been working the past 12 hours installing programs and stuff. Is it alright to proceed with the above or have I left it too late and should have done it when I got the PC yesterday?)

Done a back up of files to an external Hard Drive and set a schedule.

Had my new pc a week and I haven't busted it.

Five programs would not load plus my microsoft joystick forcefeedback 2 (up for sale, postage plus a tenner?).

Couple of programs, Galaxy of Games which I use for Bridge (it has a hint and go back option which I want and need)
Plus I/Photo4 which has a poster printer operation of up to six A4 lined up pics. These I will use on my old ten year laptop which I shall wire up for convenient use.

Back