GOT and other TV series

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noel

Staff member
Reaction score
A bit dark, literally, to begin with but a fantastic 75 mins.
Anybody else enjoy it?

Beware - SPOILER ALERT

Couldn't agree more, superb. Sad to see a few go, especially Jorah. And no more Dothraki, what about Grey Worm?

Noel":1vlexpxj said:
Couldn't agree more, superb. Sad to see a few go, especially Jorah. And no more Dothraki, what about Grey Worm?

Nothing like a good spoiler :D :D :D

Garno":3mystvvp said:
Noel":3mystvvp said:

You miss the big black letters Garno? : ) Added to the title now just in case somebody who hasn't watched it might be under the impression that a thread titled GOT on the morning after might..........
: )

Yep I watched all of it and will watch it a second time to pick up the bits I missed. =D>

Noel":325h5dp6 said:
Garno":325h5dp6 said:
Noel":325h5dp6 said:

You miss the big black letters Garno? : ) Added to the title now just in case somebody who hasn't watched it might be under the impression that a thread titled GOT on the morning after might..........
: )

Not watched it since about series 4 or 5 when it was on Sky box sets and I binge watched.

Now on Virgin media and can't get the box sets unless I pay more money. Bit of a rip off really as we have the VIP package that includes very few actual box sets, I will catch up in December when I switch back to sky :D

Not so bad after the Red Priestess* lit the swords and trenches. Did try watching in the dark but not much improvement.....
Was it no better on a good TV ? (computer screen for me).

Edit: Melisandre

Edit 2: Garno, it's not hard to find.....

Noel":i6240og8 said:
Sad to see a few go, especially Jorah.

He was my favorite character and there was really no better way to finish his very good story arc in my opinion, just perfect. He kept taking hit after hit for Dany and kept chugging on until he knew she was safe. Iain Glenn did a superb job.

Noel":i6240og8 said:
what about Grey Worm?

GW lives to fight another day as far as I could see.

The episode had me on the edge of my seat the whole time, It was really a cracker even if it was a little dark :lol:

Thanks T, did see him a few times but not at the end.
Now that Winterfell* and the North have survived will be interesting to see what Euron and Cersei will do, no doubt anything to hang onto the Iron throne. Although I'd trust Euron even less than Cersei.
And Jon Snow and Daenerys? Bit awkward they seem to be related but perhaps more awkward that Jon is now the rightful air to the Iron throne.

*I've passed Winterfell (the set) a few times in recent months. Should've put meself up for a White Walker/Wight, no make up needed..........

I like Bron but he may be on the wrong side over the next 3 episodes.

Garno":2sn8wfnr said:
Not watched it since about series 4 or 5 when it was on Sky box sets and I binge watched.

Now on Virgin media and can't get the box sets unless I pay more money. Bit of a rip off really as we have the VIP package that includes very few actual box sets, I will catch up in December when I switch back to sky :D

You can get it on NowTv. Look out for deals or if you can cram it all in use the 7 day free trial.

I got a box + 6 months for £20

At the moment all seasons 1 -7 are available until 31 May.
Season 8 will be available until 19 june

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Noel":2ghetoep said:
Edit 2: Garno, it's not hard to find.....

A nod's as good as a wink to a blind horse, I now have the first 7 seasons on my comp :D :D :D

Two things that stood out to me about this episode:

- the opening half hour, and the fact that it was mostly silent (or very quiet), is one of the most beautiful pieces of television I've ever seen.

- the episode was SO good that it has made up for (most) of the annoyances I have faced as a GoT fan.

:D :D :D :D

It will be interesting to see what will happen with the time that's left, Episode 3 will be hard to top.

The Hound VS The Mountain anyone? :wink:

Latest posts

Back