Goodbye Wadkin or the 600kg jigsaw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nathandavies

Established Member
Reaction score
I offered a free Wadkin saw a while ago on here and there was one interested party. That would be Wallace, best person for the job. I'm never going to do it myself so it's just in the way.

Myself and Berncarpenter manhandled the majority of it onto a pallet and bolted it down. If this starts to topple you don't want to try and catch it. I spent this afternoon finishing off the packing ready for a pallet courier to pick it up.

I'm looking forward to seeing this restored as it's an incredible machine.

Over to you Mr Wallace.

IMAG0310.jpg

IMAG0313.jpg

Nathan

Attachments

• IMAG0313.jpg
    IMAG0313.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 217
  • IMAG0310.jpg
    IMAG0310.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 217
:shock: I've never done a machine that is already in bits. It should be entertaining. Thanks very much Nathan

Your in for a real treat with this machine Wallace . Couldn't believe how easy the bolts undid and how well the ancient controls worked. Look forward to seeing this one restored to glory , have fun.

Cheers Bern

Ps went to town on the fixings , bolts, screws,threaded bar, zip ties , rope, duck tape should keep you busy for an hour.

I'd just like to say that Nathan is a top bloke. He gave me a lovely sedgwick table saw a couple of months ago and I love it. It gets used every day. He even patiently helped me onto the van with it when I know he had a lot on.

Back