Good Woodworking Issue 170

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adam

Established Member
Reaction score
Noone has a spare copy do they? Its got the article I wrote in it and I'd like a spare copy. My newsagent doesn't have any left.

Pretty please!

Adam

Well done Adam - another UK Workshopper published! Will look out for the mag when I'm next out and about. But sorry in answer to your question no don't have spare copy.
Cheers
Gidon

Adam, don't have a copy at all, sorry. But I'm eager to know what it was that you had published? The pesky plastic wrapper precluded flicking through in the newsagent... :oops:

Cheers, Alf

Adam, i'm sure the publishers would give you a copy of the source files so you could get the pages printed as A3 spreads. Worth asking. I could get these printed to A3/A2 etc if you get the source files and done using InDesign. If not , then maybe replicate the article and print onto a single sheet of A1, framed in your workshop.

Andy

mr":1tg224qp said:
Ask Nick.

I did - thay are all out in their office. I've had a PM to kindly offer one, so thanks everybody.

Adam

It was the cuttlery box which he featured here a while back. Was a good article.

I gotta feeling a spare mag is about to go under offer..... and i'm just leaving the PC for a few hours . . darn it.

Anyway, if a spare does arise........ :wink: :wink:

Andy

Latest posts

Back