Good Timber Sale Weekend

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveL

Established Member
Reaction score
Good Timber are having a sale weekend on the 6 to 8 August.

I was thinking of going along, Sat or Sun. Anyone else fancy a trip out? Maybe we could meet up, I don't do carnations or copies of The Times :roll:

It may be near you, Dave, (where is it?? - no address on the web site that I could see) but it'd be a long trip for me!
Regards, John

Hi John,

I see what you mean :( sorry I have been there once before and therefore had not looked for an address.

Its not just down the road for me, best part of 100 miles each way, I know its even further for a lot of you but the change to meet a few of my wood torturing :wink: 'friends' is not to be missed :D

I have just had their post card reminder about the Show & Sale weekend.

I am thinking about going on the Saturday or Sunday, any one else thinking of going? Want to try and meet another wood worker from the forum, let me know.

They are in Nether Heyford, Northants, M1 juction 16 is the closest motorway.

Dave I may be interested but waiting on which day I will get the passout for, The management is planning a relaxing day in the garden building things and planting other thing. Will let you know in due course.

Tony do you fancy it ??

Bean

Hi Bean,

how is the great wall of Rothley coming along :shock: :wink:

at the moment I can make either (but not both) day(s) 8) Hope to see you there :D

Hi Dave, Bean

I may be able to go (want to) but need to check dates with mrs T later as we have a weeding reception in buckingham coming up soon

Hi Dave
The walls not too bad its the Coolies, they've eaten me out of noodles :shock: Mind you the penalties for not finishing on time are severe :twisted:

I like you and Tony can go on one day but not both, and apart from that I'm due a treat :D

Bean

Tony":1z6ver0q said:
weeding reception

This sound interesting Tony, what do you do at one of these ? Compare who has most dandelions in the lawn or the best show of bind weed up the fence? :wink:

DaveL":22khf4z3 said:
Tony":22khf4z3 said:
weeding reception

This sound interesting Tony, what do you do at one of these ? Compare who has most dandelions in the lawn or the best show of bind weed up the fence? :wink:

One square metre of grass each to weed. First to clear it gets all the beer :)

I see that my typing hasn't improved any during my convalescence :(

Bean, Tony, Cambournepete?

OK then chaps, Saturday is looking best for me. :D

Have any of you got your passes sorted out? :wink:

BriMarc had a demonstration stand last year, we could meet up there, if we pick a time. :)

I stand you guys a coffee and may be even a cake if the catering is up to it :wink:

Hi Dave

DaveL":hpmzm2j7 said:
I stand you guys a coffee and may be even a cake if the catering is up to it :wink:

I would have enjoyed meeting up again but, unfortunately, I will be working.

Have a good day.

Cheers
Neil

DaveL
Saturday will be fine with me, and at any time you want, I'm flexible and around all day.

If there's and decent yew I dont think I will be able to resist this time :D

Bean

well people , the butcher of all things wooden is a coming to town on SUNDAY
So, I am going to be at the GOOD WOOD SALE all day Sunday, I do hope to catch some of you fellow hackers of timber there.
Till Sunday
HS

Newbie_Neil":18csnyq7 said:
Hi Dave

DaveL":18csnyq7 said:

I would have enjoyed meeting up again but, unfortunately, I will be working.

Have a good day.

Cheers
Neil

Well I think of you as I down the coffee :wink: I too hope we manage to meet up again some time.
Have you managed to make use of your new toys in the Newbie Workshop yet? :D

HS,

I don't know, Sunday, well I can do Sunday, Bean how about you?

If we can all get there on the same day it would a master piece of planning :wink:

Latest posts

Back