Good Supplier of flexible PVC Edging?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chems

Established Member
Reaction score
Do any of you know of any decent suppliers of T shaped edging, the sort that goes into a slot. It needs to be wood grain effect beech or oak and designed for 15mm boards?

Found a few suppliers but they are all useless and un-helpful or require you to buy 1000m per order.

TIA

They have an excellent shop, with everything but T edging in wood grain! Its like the only thing they don't have. TY thou.

I looked real hard through all the categories of their online shop, they had wood effect PVC flat stuff, but not wood effect PVC t-barb. Do you have a number from the cat that I could check against?

I haven't got the catalogue with me but give me a buzz tomorrow and I'll have a better look

tbh, their webshop is crud, I generally phone or email the rep and ask direct. One can buy as little as 1m, they had a great deal on the new soft close SYNSYS hinges 50 odd complete hinges plus drills and in a SYSTAINER for euro 200,

hth,

k

Give them a call tomorrow then to check it out as if they did stock the stuff they'd be the best supplier that I've found that do. Thanks hout.

Chems":c8r881i3 said:
They have an excellent shop, with everything but T edging in wood grain! Its like the only thing they don't have. TY thou.

They need to train their telephone sales staff though.

They ring me up now and then to see if they can sell me some edging, not once have they mentioned that they also do other stuff as well, which means that they don't get any business as I buy my edging from my board suppliers, as I don't want to open another account just for that, but if they had told me that they sold other stuff they would have got business long ago.

Tom

Latest posts

Back