Good Morning

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning Bob,

It's 12.15 and cloudy
But when i hit the road at 5.30 this morning, It was raining - and raining hard! There's not real trick to the green fields in Ireland - just lots of rain!

Have a good day
Les

Les Mahon":312a2znh said:
There's not real trick to the green fields in Ireland - just lots of rain!

in that case we should have a lovery deep shade of green here today
:roll:
martyn :D

Me and the winter are age old enemies. One day i'l be rich enough to escape the UK for the winter months...... one day :cry:

Yep

Raining cats and dogs here as well accompanied by a lot of wind.

Off to the sunshine tomorrow but I'd rather have the wind and rain.

Waka":utpj9f0a said:
Yep

Raining cats and dogs here as well accompanied by a lot of wind.

Off to the sunshine tomorrow but I'd rather have the wind and rain.

Waka, Judging by the gorgeous day we had just along the coast from you lot last Thursday I do not know how you can bear to leave either the woodwork or the location for any length of time. (Funny how the car has started taking a shortcut through Somerset and ending up on the Dorset coast all of a sudden)

Rather damp around here also but have had to safari out from the shed to get food provisions today, LOML has granted the next two days in the shed though on the condition that the wood hoard will diminish.

And by the way Bob, You folks out West do not need to keep exporting the stuff back across the atlantic, we are quite capable of generating our own without having your hurricane cast-offs.

Back