Good Luck

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boysie39

Established Member
Reaction score
Our Jonzjob is off tomorrow to attempt to become ambidexterious :?: .or what ever you call it :oops:
Hope all goes well for you John Maybe you can get spallinge or speling classes as weill beceuse ya neid thim . :mrgreen:
God Bless and hope your back soon

Oy Nev, I did already use that one and as for you Mr 39 wots rong wiv me smelling?

Cheers guys. I have to say that I am not really looking forward to having to get up about 2 hours before sparrowfart and then spending an hour and a half chatting to a bloke wots pinching bits of me :shock: and then nailing other bits together :shock: :shock: :shock:

Just as well I can drink ambidexrerouselieythingy wiv both 'ands?

Bloody typical , He drinks with his hands . 8) 8)

Jeez I would hate to be that poor bloke that has to put up with you for 1 1/2 hrs.
Hope he's not a woodturner or he could be lost to us for ever. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :evil:

Being ambidexterous is very useful, this is true, however all the things that are "obvious" to you like which way to turn things, which dial controls what etc... is not obvious to the ambidexterous person. As a result he turns on the wrong gas ring on the hob and burns teatowels occasionally.

Aidan

As a result he turns on the wrong gas ring on the hob and burns teatowels occasionally.
Bloody hell I have been one of them ambedxiiiiiiii thingys all the time and did'nt know it :shock: :shock:
Thanks Tiddles . :roll: :roll:

There are times when I worry about you Eugene :shock:

As you probably have guessed from my posts earlier today, I'm back home after the op. One thing I've found is that my left hand spells even worse than my right? I'm a bit sore and I am feeling a bit sorry for myself, BUT the pain will subside and the painkillers are keeping most at bay. They kept me in 2 nights and I got home yesterday lunchtime. Settling the bill on the way out was a shock though. I had the phone but couldn't be bothered with the haunted fish tank (TV) and as i had made one call out had to pay 38 centimes. That was the complete bill. If you don't have a top up insurance here a hospital bill can be a very nasty surprise and a bit like a poke in the stick with a sparp eye, or sumfin like that?

The Clinic Medipol Garonde Toulouse is less than 2 years old and very impressive. The nursing staff were very very good and we managed to have a laugh often. The partial fusion of my wrist was done under local nerve block and was eally effective and the only real shock was when the surgeon started belting seven bells out of it with a hammer and chisel Shocked Shocked I had a green cloth between me and he so the first indication I got was the first thump!!!!! No wonder it's ruddy well bruised! All gone now though

John, did you see if the surgeon had used the grimsdale method to sharpen the chisel?

:lol:

adidat

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: daft sod!

I didn't even see the chisel and the first indication I had was when he hit the bleedin thing :shock: I was hidden behind a green cloth screen and not informed about what was going on. After all, I was just the mug under the hammer, LITTERALLY!

It was a really strange sensation having an arm from the elbow down that had no sensation at all for nearly 24 hours! I even managed to smack myself in thr gob a couple of times when I lifted my arm. even less control than after a couple of shandies. I do believe that a skew chisel would have been out of the question at that point :? :? :?

I do believe it has improved your spelling ,I really do .As regards giving your self a smack in the gob you had a big area to work with :mrgreen: :lol: .
Good to see your sense of humor has'nt been affected . :roll: :wink: Just be careful and dont try lifting your wallet too soon. :evil:
Thanks for the fantastic present . =D>

Back