Good deals still exist!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andycase

Established Member
Reaction score
Just thought I would share with everyone the success (I think) I had today.

I've found recently that eBay is getting much harder to find a good deal on. Lots more shops selling rather than single users.
Anyway got an SIP 01332 16amp saw with both extensions and the usual accessories, hardly used, with castors on and 2 spare unused blades, one of which is a Freud, all for £210!
I think that's good.

Also a Ferm 9 speed bench drill, used once, £35.

Not showing off, but just saying if you bide your time and trawl about you can find bargains

Hi mike
Me too reference the saw but have looked around and this looks like it is straight out the box. Decent power too. I kind of viewed the whole lot as a package. I reckon just the saw was worth £245

I've found recently that eBay is getting much harder to find a good deal on. Lots more shops selling rather than single users.
Seems to be the current eBay policy to try get rid of the "private" sellers and turn the whole thing into something like Amazon.

RogerP":37k0vx7w said:
Seems to be the current eBay policy to try get rid of the "private" sellers and turn the whole thing into something like Amazon.

Not sure why you think that Roger, if they wanted to get rid of the private sellers why would they keep offering free listing weekends just for private sellers (like this weekend for instance)?

I sell both as a private individual and also as a business seller (different accounts) and on the whole I am well pleased with my experience of eBay.

regards

Brian

Back