Good Customer Service

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newbie_Neil

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all

Just thought I'd let you know of another example of good customer service.

I rang Toolshopdirect to tell them that the push in part on a DW battery, that connects it to the tool, had locked solid on one side. (I hadn't wanted to undo anything for fear of damaging the battery.)

Good old Toolshopdirect immediately told me that they would replace it and it was despatched the same day.

Well done.

Cheers
Neil

Hi Neil,
Ordered some router bits from Axminster yesterday. Wife called this morning to say there was a card on the doorstep-Went to pick up the package this afternoon. Yup, the Axminster stuff.
Well, I felt bad that I had badmouthed Axminster in the past. Opened the package and found they had sent 1/4 inch instead of 1/2 inch shank bits :roll:
You gotta laugh!
Cheers,
Philly :D

Yeah, you laugh Girl! :lol:
("Cheer me up" gloat to make up for Axminster own goal- ordered a L-N 62 from Tilgear. Should be here by Christmas :D )

Philly":1qs3emh4 said:
("Cheer me up" gloat to make up for Axminster own goal- ordered a L-N 62 from Tilgear. Should be here by Christmas :D )
Yes, but which year...? :lol:

Stopping now, honest. :roll: :wink:

Cheers, Alf

Heres hoping that Axminster have their act together, just snapped the drive belt on my CCL lathe. :( :(

Aidan.

Well can't complain. Emailed last night, reply first thing this morning saying a new one is in the post.

Well done Axminster i say................

Aidan.

My oh my.....................post came this morning and said belt was duly there............... :D :D

My replacement router bits turned up this morning too-with return label for the wrong ones.
Nice one Axminster

Back