Good Customer Service

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnjin

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi All
Just thought I would give you all a heads up on this company.

Arc Euro Trade Ltd
http://www.arceurotrade.co.uk/en-gb/front.html

I got this site from this forum a good few months ago now for different
machine handles and knobs. I ordered a couple of Indexable Handles from them on Monday via the internet. They arrived this morning, so less than two days. Unfortunately one of the handles was wrong so I got on the phone to their customer services who immediately apologised and told me to keep the wrong part and would put the right part in the post straight away. As far as I am concerned thats about as good as it gets.
This seems to be a useful company as there is no minimum order and postage is cheap and the quality looks good. When I compare with other companies offers for the same product they seem to be a lot cheaper.
Just a very satisfied customer.

All the best

John

I can second the reccomendation. I ordered a cheapie digital caliper from them which hadn't arrived after a week. One phone call and after I agreed to check that it wasn't sitting at my local sorting office they offered to send a replacement straight away. Excellent.

John

Hi All
Just an update
The missing part has been delivered less than 18 hours after my complaint.
So top marks for Arc Euro Trade and will use them in future whenever I require parts that they supply.

All the best

John

Back