going to keep the lathe

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevebuk

Established Member
Reaction score
up until yesterday i was going to sell my lathe and chisels as i dont find the time to us it, but i must admit after seeing chill's bowls this has really inspired me to have another go and sort out time to turn something colourfull.
I have Rich burrows popping over next week for a spin, really looking forward to it, thanks chill's.

Steve ,glad to hear you are going to hold on to your lathe .If there is a chance that you would find inspiration to
turn again hold onto it .
In my case I don't have a choice because of heath issues ,if there was the slightest chance I would not have sold mine .
I can't tell you how to rekindle your interest in turning as I never lost mine .

Steve, I am lost for words, thank you, very pleased you are keeping the lathe and look forward to seeing some new work from you soon,
all the best Chris

My pleasure Chris..

Eugene, sorry to hear about your issues, my trouble is i also use the scrollsaw and that in itself is keeping me very busy as well as my full time job so the turning took a back seat, but now i feel i must find time to make something like Chris's, i would be so proud to stand there with something that looked like that, lets hope it happens..

Latest posts

Back