God help us!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Although I'm generally against capital punishment...in this case I could be persuaded to change my mind - Rob

This is a truly awful story that brought tears to my eyes when I saw the report on the TV earlier. It was heartbreaking to hear her say how she will never see her childrens' faces again.

As for the punishment, we all know he'll just get a few years in prison but no punishment that a civilised society can give would ever be sufficient.

Blister":2hanztn9 said:
I hope he gets sorted when he goes inside

+1 for that

regards

Brian

I'm really really struggling to come to terms on this one.

On the one hand, even my normal reaction as to appropriate retribution is stalled. Nothing. Absolutely nothing appropriate comes to mind. Even now as I type this, my mind is numb.

And then I read the news article referenced above and realise that the guy has serious psychological disorders that should have been picked up.

Still numb.

It makes the antics of that Super-Pri*k Oldfleld make him an even bigger d*ckhead then he is. 'Oh gosh...the elite. Nasty people. Must go for a swim'...meanwhile some poor woman is having her eyes gouged out,

RogerS":rpkf23dm said:
Digit":rpkf23dm said:
I doubt he should ever be free again.

Roy.

Don't bet on it.

My instant reaction Roger.

I've seen GBH too many times, and had to be hardened, but believe me, but this brutality upset me. Can't find words to describe this 'specimen'.

Back