Goblet hell

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gus3049":ct25vynv said:
woodyturner":ct25vynv said:
Only two bears Gordon what about getting rid of the dust, have some more just to make sure you must have dust control health and safety an all that they are looking good well done

The sawdust is from the router table. I've been doing the mouldings for skirting in the bedroom. In spite of two mouths to the extraction, it still throws a bit out the front. I wear a Trend mask all the time in the workshop.
8)
That was ment to be a joke meaning the dust in you throat from the burr doing the goblet LOL

woodyturner":1x132aiv said:
gus3049":1x132aiv said:
woodyturner":1x132aiv said:
Only two bears Gordon what about getting rid of the dust, have some more just to make sure you must have dust control health and safety an all that they are looking good well done

The sawdust is from the router table. I've been doing the mouldings for skirting in the bedroom. In spite of two mouths to the extraction, it still throws a bit out the front. I wear a Trend mask all the time in the workshop.
8)
That was ment to be a joke meaning the dust in you throat from the burr doing the goblet LOL

Aha,

Sense of humour deficit. I'm a very serious person I'll have you know.

I'll add some wine into the mix, that might lighten me up a bit. In fact once the last one is done I might make it a whole bottle.

Strange, if this appears twice its because the first try disappeared!!

Done at last - please - no more [-o<

Just have to collect the beer money.

Attachments

• Goblet hell.jpg
    Goblet hell.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 544
Really very nice Gordon , and very well presented they are looking good . Is the base part of the order ? it certainly shows them off well .
Have a bottle or three on me lovely job . =D> =D>

boysie39":2se0trec said:
Really very nice Gordon , and very well presented they are looking good . Is the base part of the order ? it certainly shows them off well .
Have a bottle or three on me lovely job . =D> =D>

Thanks Eugene,

Nope, the cherry table is ours and Ronnie would hit me if I sold that too. I put it out for sale after I made it but she 'removed' it back into the house without telling me at the time!!

I will think of you as the wine goes down :D

Lovely work Gordon - the pierced design is very nice, and you've done a smashing job keeping them consistent looking.

Setch":3eb1l8s7 said:
Lovely work Gordon - the pierced design is very nice, and you've done a smashing job keeping them consistent looking.

Thanks Setch,

The original is fractionally darker but hopefully, the new three will match it after a while. They get delivered tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back