Go on have a Guess!!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dodge

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok

I have got a large wooden crate sitting on the floor of my workshop and one large cardboard box and one small one standing beside it.

The boxes have AXMINSTER printed on them - as well as their contents description - The make up into a single machine

They were delivered today but I didnt have a chance to assemble my new toy - but I will tomorrow.

So come on then - time to start guessing what it is - a couple of hints are

- It doesnt Suck
- It doesnt Blow
- It weighs in at a just under 150kgs
- You can find it in the Axminster Catalogue

and its White!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Will post some pics tomorrow

Rog

Is it the Axminster W100/30 Spindle Moulder?

Looking forward to tomorrow's pics of your new toy as I am quite curious now!!

No No No No - None of you are even close!

Cast iron tables help at all??

Watch this space today is unpacking and assembly day!!! Photos to follow later

:lol: :lol:

A band-saw might come in two boxes. Have fun bolting the saw to the lower stand. It can be a pig of a job. :mrgreen:

Mine was delivered in one piece on a pallet! :)

John.

A vast amount of Koch white honing soap...you made a mistake filling out the purchase order! A bit of a Koch-up in fact.

Unless Im thinking of a different you have a decent TS, the sip version of the axi 12". If it wasn't for that my next guess would have been TS as mine came in a crate and box. My bandsaw came on a crate but was two boxes. If im thinking of the same shop you have a panel sander. Knowing me im thinking of someone elses shop hehe.

Back