glue question

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DW
Is that your dovetail chopping board in the background?? :wink:
I think you are worrying too much about this-if you use a smallish amount of glue any squeeze out will be easy to remove.
Cheers
Philly :D

Good test. I think you should stay away from silicone bearing waxes, though. It is difficult if not impossible to eliminate the silicone from the wood and this may affect the way the finish takes to the surface. You might wish for the glue instead. The handcream is an interesting mask. Depending on what is in it, you may find problems with getting rid of it after gluing.

Candles are cheap--go around to the local churches after weddings. You might be able to ppick up a few slightly used ones. :D

To Dave R

Atrixio, is a cosmetic preparation and as you can guess the mfrs. try to blind the ladies with science, but looking at the lable I see there is liquid paraffin also paraffin wax and glycerine amongst all the other good things. So three of the ingredients are handy (hows zat).

To Philly;

Yes my chopping board needs putting through the thicknesser by the look of it :lol:

Has anyone tried using one of those plastic kitchen chopping boards to work on using the chisel?

Back