Glue brushes, spreaders etc.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John,

It all seemed to be going fine until I got a telephone call a few days after I placed my order, saying in effect they had undercharged shipping to the UK and it would cost me about $40 on top of my order price. I cancelled the order there and then!

I haven't tried since to order these things by email etc and am making do with fewer, more expensive(and somewhat better) ones from Tilgear. In all honesty their price isn't bad considering the alternatives!

By way of a mini reviewette, I got a pack of the 48 Dakota glue brushes from Rutlands when I got my FF biscuits, hence diluting the postage.

The brushes are high quality for disposables, medium-stiff horse hair and haven't shed yet, after a few washes and reuses. I'm using them largely for biscuiting sheet materials and lippings, so the stiffness is very useful to stop glue winding up on the faces of the sheet.

I wouldn't put in an order just for a bag of these, but worth it if you are ordering something else at the same time.

Martyn

Latest posts

Back