Globaly...how fat are you?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice one, I like the bit where it takes a few million tonnes off the planet if everyone was the same weight as me!! Good thing I like curry!!!

Attachments

• Fat moir.jpg
    Fat moir.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 838
Ecuador for me.

I have a 32inch wast but I am still overweight?

Pete

Don't believe in it, it cannot be true, there must be a problem with my scales, or my tape!!!!!

I first used metric dimensions then tried in old money, I will go with the first because I am Tonga but in feet/inches and stone/pounds I am Micronesia.

Yesterday I pushed myself in my wheelchair all around the Metro Centre (it's huge) so I got loads of exercise, mind you I did have a bottle of red and a good wedge of cheese before bedtime.

When I was working the Occ Health Nurse told me I was borderline obese, my reply was because I love food and the wife's a very good cook, the only way I could get my BMI down was to grow a few inches!

Stew

gus3049":3mian3fa said:
Nice one, I like the bit where it takes a few million tonnes off the planet if everyone was the same weight as me!! Good thing I like curry!!!

Blimey Gordon, 6'7" and under 11 1/2 stone! Now that is lean!

Mine just came back saying " You Fat Git" followed by LOL - Harsh I thought :lol:

Anyone got a similarity to a Cambodian yet???

Thanks, Rob. Pal. Matey. That, I did not need to do.
I shouldn't be surprised, I've put on 2 stone in 12 months, having lost 1 stone in the previous year.

Ah well, we all have to die of something it may as well be fro

Teckel":2o2awn1w said:
I'm a big hape of s**t from tonga

Hi neighbour I'm a Samoan (No not samosa ye gready fecker) BMI of 31 or as Daddy used to say Too short for my weight :lol:

flounder":1xu0x7n2 said:
Blimey Gordon, 6'7" and under 11 1/2 stone! Now that is lean!

RogerS":1xu0x7n2 said:
Skinny git ! :wink:

Ta for the compliments :D

My wife and I were discussing this (she too is underweight according to this) and for us, being this shape seems normal and everyone else is er....... larger than us. All the men in my family have been this shape for generations. Only a short while ago, it would have been the norm of course.

We eat well but very rarely sit down. We don't have a TV and leisure is usually active. It seems unlikely that members of this forum sit on their bums either but I do find it surprising how people have become so much larger. Ten years ago, when we came to France as visitors, most people here were slim. Now I look around the supermarket car park and all I see are blobs. I also see inside the supermarket that the food has become much more americanised like the UK.

I reckon its mostly down to the food, cheap (ha!) quick and easy seems to be the mantra. I think I'll stay skinny ta. Better than eating the pap served up nowadays. Fortunately, most of our staples are home grown so its straight from mud to plate. Most years its from dust to plate but like the UK, its been a bit wet this year :shock:

Steve Maskery":2l27hl8f said:
Thanks, Rob. Pal. Matey. That, I did not need to do.
I shouldn't be surprised, I've put on 2 stone in 12 months, having lost 1 stone in the previous year.
As always Steve, I aim to please :lol: - Rob

Back