Given up on ridiculous confines for avatar.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Benchwayze

Established Member
Reaction score
No matter how much I edit a pic for an avatar, I can't get it to suit the required dimensions; unless I have it so small you'd need a microscope to see it. I can't recall how I managed before, but no go this time.

Well, there you go... But how I did it, I just don't know! I never edited the pic myself.
Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

:evil: :oops:

How's this (edited) version for you?

Fits the rules - 140 pixels wide, under 6k.

BugBear

Attachments

• bull_avatar.jpg
    bull_avatar.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 799
Many Thanks BB.
According to Adobe P/Shop the image I had was the right size, but clearly not. In the end I let the site do it for me (I think!)
But that edit is better so I am obliged. (BTW, I was lucky enough to be out and about early on that day. Thus I got a shot of the Bull without people draped over it!)

Many Thanks again :D

Benchwayze":3814iffj said:
Many Thanks BB.
According to Adobe P/Shop the image I had was the right size, but clearly not. In the end I let the site do it for me (I think!)
But that edit is better so I am obliged. (BTW, I was lucky enough to be out and about early on that day. Thus I got a shot of the Bull without people draped over it!)

Many Thanks again :D

You're welcome.

BugBear

Jonzjob":2l4px0nl said:
OK, nobody is going to ask so I will. Where is it?

Yes Jon. As Steve says.

It's similar to that big Bull in Wall St. New York, though of course, not quite so much 'bull' as in the States!
(I don't really mean that of course!)

Maybe that's where Birmingham got the idea? TBH, I thought Birmingham's Bull Ring was more famous, but obviously not. :lol: :lol: :lol: The statue was badly damaged by deep scratches soon after it was put in place, (The Rolls Royce syndrome?'), but as far as I know, it hasn't suffered again since the repairs. :D

Back