Giveaway at Ally Pally?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terry Smart

Chestnut Products
Reaction score
Hi All

Now don't get too excited by the heading...

We've been having a sort out here and we have quite a few woodworking magazines here, mainly turning ones, which we get sent when we advertise in them.
I've been loathe to throw them away and they have amassed into quite a pile, so I've thought the best thing to do might be to take them to Ally Pally and give them away, particularly to participants in this forum.
Would anyone be interested?

Are you going to leave the wallet at home this time, Philly? :p

Cheers,
Very cheeky Neil

Well I'm going with Waka, who unfortunately is a very bad influence. Maybe I can be strong...... :wink:
Cheers
Philly :D

Insults flying around here today.

Now what do I need at the show ummmmmmmmmm.

Having a lot of parcels waiting for me at home at the moment, (the odd PC 7539, Incra fence, Unilift, Xtreme extention, 27" x 43" phanelic table top, ES 150/3 festool thingy) I'll have to do a stock check.

Review on the Unilift coming soon.

Still need the odd plane ansd half of ther Brimac stand.

I'll try and keep Philly in check, but I know how excited he gets.

Philly":2pkr0bf2 said:
Well I'm going with Waka, who unfortunately is a very bad influence.
Hmm, pot calling the kettle black...? :roll:

Waka, if that's supposed to be a drive-by you need to brush up on your subtlety. :lol:

Cheers, Alf

Alf":270piveh said:
Waka, if that's supposed to be a drive-by you need to brush up on your subtlety. :lol:

Actually I feel quite embarassed about mentioning them, I just got excited, it feels like Christmas all over again.

I'll get Philly to teach me the proper Etiquette over a beer or two.

Im there on Friday....you see i have a date in Cardiff for the weekend with 11 blue men, will defo come over and have a look, we novice turners need all the help we can get

Tony

Latest posts

Back