Girlfriend's Storage Unit for Chelsea Flower Show. (Pics).

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mreagleeyes":2pvmb1nz said:
If anyone has the Stella supplement from Saturday Telegraph there was a double page spread on her.

Didn't know they had a readers wives section :wink:

I did see it on the TV last night Mr T was sitting in the garden but they didn't give a closeup of the unit.

Jason

lurker":3cic30wb said:
TrimTheKing":3cic30wb said:
Nice work mate.

Will she be going to Tatton at all? I won't get to Chelsea but generally try and take a trip to RHS Tatton.

He would have to modify it for Tatton:

Drawer for flat cap
drinks area to take Newcastle broon bottles
And a whippet kennel
Newky Broon? Have you ever been to Manchester?

It's a pint of mild or a nice ale if you will. Sam Smiths would do nicely :wink:

And I'me more fo a pigeons fella :D

Just seen it on the telly - looked really good.

Must be quite gratifying to have something you've made appear on TV, well done.

Ed

The Hartman 'A Joy Forever' Garden from my Flickr pictures.

4639655283_6b3f7b884a.jpg

Looks very nice in situ.

Nice work,

Mentioned it to my wife and she got up from her sewing to come and have a look. I can assure you thats the first post I've mentioned that's generated that level of interest.

Thanks for sharing, Q PS If you need any help disposing of the Champers just holler..

A Silver-Gilt medal was involved I believe... CONGRATULATIONS to all concerned. The Beardsmore fellow looked comfortable in situ too...

I am no gardener, but I do appreciate the skill and dedication that lies behind these marvels of Horticulture.

So Great News..

John :D

Lovely bit of work and looks great in place. I'm sure shes still happy with a silver, better than a bronze!

I'm afraid I couldn't resist the mirror when I was at the Chelsea Flower show on Thursday (ooh err) ...

4648549202_3b947a9a5b.jpg

Yes, that's me taking the picture top right. It's about time you saw who's writing the occasional garbage. :wink:

nanscombe":5l2rj9mp said:
:shock:

Oh good grief!

I thought it was me but maybe not. Maybe I'm him?

http://holysoap.five.tv/neighbours/news/harold-hits-the-road-1103

But I'm about 25 years younger. Oh heck. :?
Haha, SWMBO used to watch it and I remember a storyline where he left the show and they brought him back with complete amnesia. 5 or 6 years completely gone. Can you account for all periods of your life? ;)

You need to brush up on them there photo skills, you're doing yourself a mighty disservice :D

TrimTheKing":i548vfgq said:
Can you account for all periods of your life? ;)

You need to brush up on them there photo skills, you're doing yourself a mighty disservice :D

Well the last 10 years have been a bit of a blur. A spot of cut and paste, in Photoshop, you mean? Now there's an idea. :twisted:

Chems":i548vfgq said:
I'm afraid you do look like him that picture! Do you play the Trombone?

Er no, I don't even blow my own trumpet usually either. :lol:

So it wasn't just me who took a self portrait.
Who would have though that the famous Harold was at the other half's garden. I massive celebrity, you should have said Hello!!.
4649829304_5e0113b0d5_b.jpg

Mreagleeyes":axl4qq93 said:
Who would have though that the famous Harold was at the other half's garden. I massive celebrity, you should have said Hello!!.

Actually, I did try ... but it wasn't you. :lol:

Me: "Did you build that nice wooden cabinet?"
Him: "Er, yes"
Me: "I read about it on the net"
Him: "It wasn't actually me, I'm just one of the team that put it together."
Me: ""Ah, Ok" (Ooops, wrong guy)

Queue hasty retreat. :oops:

Patrick are you sure you wasn't actually photographing the blonde on your left? :lol:

wizer":156zftf2 said:
Patrick are you sure you wasn't actually photographing the blonde on your left? :lol:

Ha Ha, well spotted. Which one though?. Far right or the one in the black leather jacket.
I can see where this post is heading!!!.

Back