Getting glasses to fit over mask - which mask works ?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use a 3m mask, its okay but with bifocals it can be a bit of a hazard walking around a messy workshop.
For longer periods I wear a JSP powered respirator with a flip up face shield, I can wear this for hours at a time no problem. Belt mounted filter and power unit, the hose to the head unit is quickly twisted off so it can be removed. I often walk around with just the belt on and the head part can be easily put back on to carry on with dusty work.
View attachment 112910
Is this the JSP Powered Respirator you're talking about (Jetstream Dust Constructor Kit) ?

https://www.jspsafety.com/products/...am-dust-Constructor-Kit-(PSl)-with-Multi-Plug

Axminster APF 10 powered respirator
Costs a bit to start with but I find it light and comfortable with good all round vision and never fogs my glasses. I use it for everything from lathe work to grinding. I also wear lt when strimming and can comfortably wear it all day. Good seal and refreshing with air blowing over your face
Cheers

Back