Get out of furniture and into wallpaper -

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
at 1600 notes I'd want it to be hand drawn by 80 year old virgins who have spent their entire existing living in a secluded valley on a small island off the coast of Pitcairn, doing nothing but master the gentle curves and swooping lines required to produce only the finest of masterpieces. I'd also expect it to be hung for me, by a mute whos only goal is to one day hang the perfect piece.

but I maybe expecting to much.

I also, might be, just maybe, possibly be taking the mick.

I just measured a fiver, 124 x 64mm, or 7936 mm squared. 7936 x 126 = 999936, which is near enough one square metre. So covering your walls with fivers would "only" cost about 126 x 5 = £630 per square metre. It would also show visitors your true apprecation of what to do with your wealth. :cautious:

tenners getting a bit close to the cost of the wallpaper.
how much if we use pennies and contact adhesive (which must be higher class than the beer cans we used at uni).

I just measured a fiver, 124 x 64mm, or 7936 mm squared. 7936 x 126 = 999936, which is near enough one square metre. So covering your walls with fivers would "only" cost about 126 x 5 = £630 per square metre. It would also show visitors your true apprecation of what to do with your wealth. :cautious:
Brilliant! Get that published in a letter to a newspaper which has reported this. It's a good way to point out the state of the Emperor's New Clothes.

I prefer to line my walls with softly padded leather, I usually use rhino scrotums for the texture.

Former Chancellor (real name Gideon) George Osborne's considerable mulit million £ family wealth came from wallpaper design.

My walls are a lovely shade of pink and to hell with the cost 💷

@Terry - Somerset where in the name of babybell are you gonna find those? We all know they're a myth.

I once asked a girl from St Ives what brand of protection she preferred, she said Adshell o_O

Back