German translation request please

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UNfortunately as has already been mentioned, many companies have info@ as contact email addresses on websites, and have not got implemented a procedure for dealing with incoming mail. Because the emails go unanswered, a lot of people are forced tp followup with a phone call, and by the time the company gets to the emails, they are often duplicating their work. It is just poor management, all it takes is someone appointed to forward all general emails to the appropriate person for an answer. What could be more simple?

Mcluma":3mxzqvyn said:
I called Sheppach here in germany, and they will send me the full instruction manual (also in english) will be here with me tomorrow, if you pm me your address, then i will send it to you by courier

McLuma

Many thanks Mcluma, your posting of the full Scheppach manual arrived this morning (Monday) in the post as you promised.

What a marvellous and friendly lot of guys and girls we have at this forum.

devonwoody":36rkj3ji said:
Mcluma":36rkj3ji said:
I called Sheppach here in germany, and they will send me the full instruction manual (also in english) will be here with me tomorrow, if you pm me your address, then i will send it to you by courier

McLuma

Many thanks Mcluma, your posting of the full Scheppach manual arrived this morning (Monday) in the post as you promised.

What a marvellous and friendly lot of guys and girls we have at this forum.

I hope it is off help to you, if not, give me a pm and will call scheppach again.

Normally the manual would cost €7.50 to order, but when I told them it was for an english buddy, he said he would be please to do it for free

LeeElms":2gqdziuk said:
Is this manual for the slotter or the saw itself ? If for the slotter, is it useful ... how much detail etc. is there ?

A straight English version of the slotter arrived next day in the post from the MNA scheppach dealers.

Just very basic. No hold your hand instructions like place the timber on the table with the fence set to:- etc..
So when I have finished playing with all my other toys I shall have to work out a safe and workable work plan.

Of corse plenty of disclaimers concerning safety but no do this do that.

While e mails can be used to keep a record of what has been said, telephone calls are easier. If emails are having trouble coming through a server etc then it takes time to come through to the right department. If aphone call had been placed, the said instructions would have been there by now, next day, not 4 or 5 days later as has happened. While the arguements will continue that we should have people waiting for email qureies to attend to, phone calls tend to get results and qureies can be resolved without having to send and receive various questions etc via e mails.
Once again any further info can be obtained by ring us at NMA on 01484 400488 as always.

devonwoody":3oyzr7kx said:
No hold your hand instructions like place the timber on the table with the fence set to:- etc...

Sounds like you need to buy a book! Maybe I'm wrong but I've not had detailed technique instructions with any equipment I've bought. I've always purchased books to get the "use" and "techniques".

Adam

Quite right Adam.

I purchased the Table saw book. for £4 (damaged ) at my local mail order returns showroom.

However nothing in there about a Slotter for a Scheppach :)

And most of the articles really refer to saws in the USA with their long arbour etc.

In fact any table saw book assumes your saw has this appendment :)

Back