German translation request please

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devonwoody

Established Member
Reaction score
My scheppach 2500 has arrived built up (but still on its palette at the moment) however the groover attachment (still in its box) instructions are written entirely in german with no other language translations.
I will naturally speak to NMA but if anyone can translate the attached 2/4 pages I would be much obliged.

german1w.jpg

german2web.jpg

After looking at thread I will try another scan at 300dpi

Thanks for advice lynx. I have got some scanning software but never got round to mastering it, looks like I shall have to take some time of workshop play.

does this work.

Grundkörper zurücksetzen (2 Möglichkeiten):
1. Werkzeug horizontal aufspannen und in der Höhe auf Schleitscheibenmitte einstellen. Bei Drehung um die Werkzeugachse entsteht durch den Schleifscheibendurchmesser ein kleiner Radius am Zahnrücken (Abb. 2)~
2. Werkzeug vertikal aufspannen und zur Schleifachse ausmittein. Durch Drehung um die Werkzeugachse wird der Zahnrücken entsprechend zurückgesetzt (Abb. j>
Schleifscheiben:
HSS-best.
Topfscheibe Edelkorund Körnung 46-60 Härte G-1 Bindung keram.
Grundkörper absetzen: Gerade od. Topfscheibe Körnung 46-60 Härte K-L Bindung keram.

Gebrauchs- Verstellbarer Schlitzfrdser
HSS-bestilckt Z 2/2
anleitung
Art. Nr. 6320 8100

Für Neubestückung des Werkzeuges gelten die Empfehlungen der HolzBerufsgenossenschaft. Eine derartige Reparatur des Werkzeuges läßt sich nur irn Herstellerwerk einwandfrei durchführen.
Frästiefe: Tischsägen max. 30 mm
Tischfräsen max. 75 mm

Gebrauchsanleitung
Technische Daten:
Zweiteitiger Tragkörper aus Stahl mit aufgelöteten Schneiden. Spandickenbegrenzt und rückschlagarm.
Je zwei Räumer umfang- und flankenschneidend. Verstellung der Schnittbreite durch Zwischenringe. Max. Nuttiefe abhängig von Abstand Räumer zu Nabe, wobei ein Sicherheitsabstand zu berücksichtigen ist.
Abmessung: 200 X 8 - 15,8 X 30 mm, Z 2/2, HSS-best.
Der verstellbare Schlitzfräsersatz darf laut den Vorschriften der Berufsgenossenschaft nur als Werkzeugsatz verwendet werden. Eine Verwendung der beiden Werkzeughälften als Einzeiwerkzeug ist nicht zulässig.
Anwendung:
HSS-best. zur Herstellung von Schlitzverbindungen in Weich- und Harthölzern.
In einem Arbeitsgang für Holzstärken von 18 - 20 mm. Für größere Holzstärken in 2 Arbeitsgängen.
Anwendungsbeispiele: --I rncix 75
Einfachschlitz: 8-15 mm breit
Überplattung:
Fräser im Rechtsgang oben

Überplattung:
Fräser im Rechtsgang unten
- 4 =x30
in
Doppelschlitz:
Herstellung in zwei Arbeitsgängen mittlerer Steg.

Gebrauchsanleitun
Inbetriebnahme:
o Schneidenschutz entfernen und Spannflächen bzw. Zwischenringe sorgfältig reinigen.
0 Die Schnittbreiteneinstellung innerhalb des angegebenen Verstellbereiches darf nur mit beigelegten Original-Distanzringen erfolgen. (Keine Papierfolien oder dgl. beNegenl)
o Der Hinweis auf die Sauberkeit der Spannflächen und Zwischenringe gilt auch für die Umstellung auf eine andere Schnittbreite.
0 Drehrichtung und max. Drehzahl beachten!
Schärfen und Wartung.
*Werkzeug entharzen und reinigen.
» Zähne an der Freifläche parallel zum vorhandenen Freiwinkel nachschleifen (Abb. 1),
9 Bei größerer Abnützung der seitlichen Schneidkanten kann auch die Spannfläche leicht geschliffen werden. Diese Schleifoperation sorgfältig ausführen, da sonst zu großer Schnittbreitenverlust.
0 Durchmesser genau abstimmen und Zahnrücken rechtzeitig zurücksetzen.

Just copy each section into babel fish. It does translate it but it's sounds a bit weird. 150 words max. for each translation

Andy

you can make bits out. Do we not have any german members that can translate for you.

Bit wierd that they don't have an english version, have you searched the web for one.

Andy

I called Sheppach here in germany, and they will send me the full instruction manual (also in english) will be here with me tomorrow, if you pm me your address, then i will send it to you by courier

McLuma

Direct translation
Not sure it's any good

more img]Grundkoerper put back (2 possibilities):
1. Tool horizontal stretch and in the height to Schleitscheibenmitte
adjust. In the case of turn around the tool axle a small radius at the
zahnruecken from the grinding wheel diameter (fig. results 2)~
2. Tool vertically stretch and to the sharpening axle out memo in. The zahnruecken is put back by turn around the tool axle accordingly
(fig. j >
Grinding wheels:
HSS best.
Pot disk special fused alumina granulation 46-60 hardness G-1
connection keram.
Bases set off: Straight one od. Pot disk granulation 46-60 hardness K-L connection keram.
Use of adjustable Schlitzfrdser
Z 2/2 HSS bestilckt
guidance
Kind. NR. 6320 8100
To new assembly of the tool the recommendations of the wood
professional association apply. A such repair of the tool can be only accomplished irn to manufacturer
perfectly.
Milling depth: Table saws max. 30 mm
Table-mills max. 75 mm
[/img ]
[ img]Gebrauchsanleitung
Technical data:
Zweiteitiger carrying body from steel also up-soldered cuts. Thickness of chip-limited and setback-poor.
Ever two circular scrapers extent and flank-cutting. Adjustment of the kerf width by intermediate rings. Max one. Groove depth dependent on distance circular scraper to hub, whereby a safety margin is to be considered.
Dimension: 200 X 8 - 15.8 X 30 mm, Z 2/2, HSS best.
The adjustable slot set of millers may be used according to the
regulations of the professional association only as tool kit. A use of the two tool halves as Einzeiwerkzeug is not permissible.
Application:
HSS best. to the production of schlitzverbindungen in soft and hardwood.
In a processing step for wood strengths of 18 - 20 mm. For larger wood strengths in 2 processing steps.
Sample applications: I rncix 75
Single slot: 8-15 mm wide
Ueberplattung:
Drill in the right-hand movement above
Ueberplattung:
Drill in the right-hand movement down
- 4 = x30
in
Double slot:
Production in two processing steps middle bar.
Gebrauchsanleitun
Start-up:
o cut protection remove and clamping surfaces and/or. Intermediate rings carefully clean.
0 the kerf width attitude within the indicated switching position may
take place only with settled original spacer rings. (no paper foils or dgl. beNegenl)
o the reference to the cleanliness of the clamping surfaces and
intermediate rings applies also to the conversion to another kerf
width.
0 direction of rotation and max. Number of revolutions consider!
Sharpnesses and maintenance.
* Tool entharzen and clean.
"teeth at the open space parallel to the existing setting angle
regrind (fig. 1),
9 during larger wear of the lateral cutting edges also the clamping
surface can become easily polished. This sharpening operation carefully implement, there otherwise to large kerf width loss.
0 diameters exactly co-ordinate and zahnruecken back in time put.

English instructions are available and a phone call to us at NMA on 01484 400488 and they can be in the post.

menatnma":2199lmhr said:
English instructions are available and a phone call to us at NMA on 01484 400488 and they can be in the post.

Did send an email off to the web site of nma 24 hours ago requesting assistance but no reply to date.

devonwoody":2jpdnf05 said:
menatnma":2jpdnf05 said:

Did send an email off to the web site of nma 24 hours ago requesting assistance but no reply to date.

John, perhaps a call on that Huddersfield area number will get you a more responsive result.

I find it embarrassing to telephone a supplier asking for assistance especially when a list of items start to arise. A written request means a logical state of affairs are maintained and queries can then be ticked off when solutions are forthcoming.

I very much agree with your way of thinking regarding contacting suppliers.

I don't know of any good reason why they cannot respond in a timely fashion to written (e-mail) queries ... I too feel this is a more suitable approach, and one which should take less effort on behalf of the company than having someone available to chat on the phone, return calls when no-one is available or research is needed etc.

I agree with you both regarding the written communication aspect, but unfortunately I have found that not every organization treats e-mail communications with the same methodology as Posted mail, as it is rarely printed out, and unless there is a deliberate protocol built into the office mail system to prevent it, it requires only the click of the delete button to remove a backlog of work and they can have a habit of disappearing into the abyss.

John, I only mentioned the 'phone number as it appeared to have been submitted as a positive route to your solution.

True.

I just think organizations that don't have a proper way of dealing with e-mail communications are neglecting an important way of delivering customer service which should save them time as well.

Back