GARDEN SUITE

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devonwoody

Established Member
Reaction score
I am posting my website which contains the scene of my 4 piece garden suite. These pieces have all been made using softwood reclaimed from a builders skip. The benche plans came from an article in the GWW magazine last summer, (needed some modifications to plans at rear back leg area) The gateleg table was seen as a photograph on the web, and I modified the top to slatted pieces instead of solid timber. The small coffee table came about from a doodle on the back of an envelope with angles supplied by my Australian friend Rocker.

http://homepages.tesco.net/john.jt

[/b]

Furntiture looks great, are their supposed to be links on that page as well as pictures? When it loads, I cen breifly see bits of your site as it looked yesterday, but then the pictures arrive on top.

adam

To Adam

I intentionly created the page that way, and placed my pictures over the hyperlink buttons to see what would happen. Its seems a very quick way to create the webpage using my serif software. I can use a wizard webpage and just place the objects (pictures) over the top of the buttons and reduce the site to a single page.

I shall now have to learn how to use the program starting with a complete blank page and inserting the tools etc. instead of using a wizard setup.

OK, so whats going on with the pictures? The link takes me to you site Devon, but the pictures are of your morticing jig what happened to the table I would like to see it.

Back