Garden Lounger

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Hi All

Have been looking for free plans regarding a Garden Lounger.

Had a reasonable look around the 'net' but not much luck so far. Have tried our free plan links

Anyone any ideas ?

cheers

Billzee

Cheers Alf :)

Had Seen the triton one before but lost it again. Not sure if I substitute the timber for softwood ( which i need to do) whether it will be strong enough.

Don't know how I missed the pop/mech one as its the same site I got the Adirondak chair :oops: :lol:

Its on the short list

James, great site but strangely cannot find a lounger there :( , though that could well be down to my searching ability :lol:

Edit: I tell a lie, just found the two highlighted by alf :lol:

cheers

Billzee:)

Alf,
The one on the Triton site looks very nice, thanks for the link, looks like I will need some more Iroko :D

There was a nice looking one in Good Woodworking (I think) just over a year ago (I think). It's at home and I'm at work so I don't have the reference to hand. It's on my list of things to make, if I ever get enough time off from the decorating....

Trevor,

Thanks for that prompt! Its in The BIG Book of Projects that GWW put out last summer in WH Smiths. These are all reprints from old copies of GWW.

Back