Garage Clearance: various on offer

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnbs

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, I have to work in my garage, and I'm running out of space. Hence, a belated attempt to overcome my hoarding tendency. Please help.

1. Single phase motors. These are all high-quality cast-iron British motors which should give years of reliable service.

a) 1.5HP Newman 1500rpm, originally fitted to a Whitehead saw. Has some superficial shaft damage from loose pulley syndrome, but there's no problem getting one to run true.

b) DOL starter for above (or below).

c) 1.5HP 1500rpm Brook Motor with twin cast-iron A section pulley fitted. this was obtained New-Old-Stock many years ago, as it's rated for 190-210v. Would suit someone with low mains (when running 12A!), or I can supply a dropper transformer

d) 3HP 3000rpm 230v Brook Motor, never used! This is seriously heavy, looks a bit dirty after 20 years storage. Again, this was obtained NOS as it was incorrectly labelled in the factory (!!!); the name-plate says 3 phase, but the start capacitor gives the game away.....

2. Scheppach sliding table for TS2000 saw. This was purchased 2 years ago from a local tool-store, again NOS, and of the original European original. It's all in its box, unused, nice n shiny, and weighs quite a lot!

Please PM me if you're interested in anything. I'm not looking for silly prices: rather sell to members of this forum than put them on Fleabay.

John

Back