galleon

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aramco

Established Member
Reaction score
hi again started a new project over the weekend, of a galleon, i found the picture on the interweb and blew it up to 45cms wide and 75 high,just working off of the picture and so far it has taken 2.5 hours

Attachments

• IMG_0561 (Large).JPG
    IMG_0561 (Large).JPG
    298.1 KB · Views: 531
  • IMG_0556 (Large).JPG
    IMG_0556 (Large).JPG
    297.2 KB · Views: 527
  • IMG_0564 (Large).JPG
    IMG_0564 (Large).JPG
    306.8 KB · Views: 526
You scrollers are crazy people: so much work!

Moving house this week (a six-monthly occurrence), I chanced upon a kids' mosaic sticker book, and was struck by how all the parts were laid out perfectly for scroll-saw work.Either the printed picture, which has lines for placing the individual sticker parts, or the stickers themselves which are (obviously) sticky, could be used. In the very unlikely off-chance that scrollers haven't already tapped this as a source of material, here is a search at the evil Amazon for a few examples: https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=sticker+mo ... ss_sc_1_15

NB I'm not a scroller, so do your own due diligence, as it were. This might work, or it might not...

hi thanks for the input of the children's books, a good source of intarsia patterns is from stained glass patterns, which is my first port of call, this is a first for my winging it,and it looks like I could have made a mistake but I will soldier on regardless.

take care
John

here is the latest picture, just needs finishing varnishing and backing

take care
John

Attachments

• IMG_0574.JPG
    IMG_0574.JPG
    309.7 KB · Views: 388
Back