Gadgets

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

It maybe just me but looking around the Web I come across lots of US sites selling innovative gadgets designed to make the woodworkers life much easier, some extremely useful, but almost no UK sites covering anything other than the usual 'run of the mill' tools and accessories. As I say, maybe it's just me :)

I find Lee Valley has loads of good stuff - but no worries that you can't get it all via Brimarc in the UK, just send an international order. Lee Valley are pretty good at getting back to you with shipping costs, and it all works out quite reasonable.

Adam

asleitch":oqkxq8v8 said:
I find Lee Valley has loads of good stuff
You're telling me. :shock: Rob sent me a bunch of catalogues, presumably so I'd know what I was reviewing next, :roll: and they're absolutely stuffed with goodies. The double page spread of jig and fixture parts alone puts UK catalogues in the shade. All so very, very tempting...

Cheers, Alf

Thanks guys, I've obviously been looking in the wrong places, 'Woodworkers Workshop' has some very tempting stuff indeed!

Cheers

Can't remember if I asked this before - is there any reason why Brimarc don't stock the entire Lee Valley range - are Brimarc a distributor for only certain lines - or is it a lock-stock and barrel case - can we order stuff from Lee Valley and get it bulk shipped in with the large orders Brimarc presumably make?

adam

I'd guess that brimark doesn't stock the entire range because it's operating from quite a small unit in Warwick. I'd hazard a guess that they don't have much space free.

BriMarc have the space never fear. I like having stock in my office it makes me concentrate.

We only sell Veritas lines as they are the only lines made exclusively for Lee Valley. The other lines may be exclusive (but are not always) and do not always have enough margin for resale.

If anyone feels very strongly about a line they see elsewhere then please mail me I would be delighted to have a go at distributing it here if practical.

Martin

Back