Gaaahh - Terriers..

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shady

Established Member
Reaction score
Some of you may remember my story about one of my 2 'indestructi-terrier' bitches eating gorilla glue and leading to a complete carpet replacement...

Not in the same league (thank God), but yesterday they found the wrapped box of choccies under the Xmas tree... :roll: Ah well, SWMBO wants to lose weight this Xmas...

They are definitely 'full of character'. One likes to attack the mower when I'm using it. Once she bit the front wheel, and was actually whipped round twice before she'd let go...

Well not in quite the same class as a terrier our newish puppy is still indearing herself to us! She steals the socks from the side of the bed, can't get her to put them in the washing basket yet.
There is always something interesting in the bin and sometimes she just can't hid the fact she's bin diving :roll:
Dscn3159s.jpg

Taffy Turner":3vzlma6u said:
What a lovely dog - what flaour is she? :D

Well she is a Samoyed, with a hint of swing top bin, best severed cold. That is a coat designed to keep her warn while hunting polar bears, no she hasn't court any in Suffolk yet but brings mice in on a regular basis :shock: I am not sure if she is hunting them herself or bullying one of the cats to give up its prize! :lol:

Josh (they greyhound X in my avatar) must have been starved before we got him. All food is fair game to him, and he's just the right height for his head to rest on the kitchen table without stretching. He even unwraps ferrero rocher before he eats them...

Pete

We used to have the same problem with our German Shepherd. He loved curry, and you didn't dare leave your curry on the table if you went to answer the phone or the door.

It was OK if he pinched a Korma, but one day he had my Jalfrezi, including the chillis. The kitchen floor was an absolute nightmare in the morning as you can imagine! :shock: Not what you need when you get up at 4.30 for a morning shift! :cry:

He wouldn't pinch anything else - just curry - weird eh? :?

My old cat would knock things over in other rooms of the house when I was eating, so I'd return from investigating the noise to find whatever had previously been on my plate vanishing out the catflap. Cheeky pipper.

The acquisition of a supersoaker put an end to that sort of behaviour though... :twisted:

V.

Back