FWW Magazine - Free Duplicate copy

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beech1948

Established Member
Reaction score
I have just recieved a duplicate copy of the 30th Anniversary issue of the FWW magazine.

First response here can have it posted to them.

regards

Alan

To: beech1948
Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:26 am
Subject: any good Edit message
Any good, am i the winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You may have missed the boat, but i'm not sure if he counted the PM's :wink:

Andy

OK. The winner is mr from Devon.

It seems there may have been some pms about this but I have not read them. Sorry if you replied this way but the instructions were to reply to to the post. I do this so that the timestamp on the forum will show everyone who was first to reply.

best regartds
Alan

I hope he will Id rather not put my postal address in an open forum :)

mr,

Your magazine is bagged, addressed and will be in todays post.

I noticed that the poor losers are making fun of my reading/not reading pms....all I can say is as the NYW saying goes

"Read and Understand ( even if your naturally incapable of following instructions) ALL of the instructions before replying"....whilst wearing safety glasses of course.

This is the second duplicate I've recieved recently. I have just renewed my subs......after much thought about value for money. Is anyone else getting these duplicates through the letter bax.
regards
alan

beech1948":1s3sh560 said:
This is the second duplicate I've recieved recently. I have just renewed my subs......after much thought about value for money. Is anyone else getting these duplicates through the letter bax.
regards
alan

Alan,

You may want to check with FWW to make sure that your subscription is correct. I received duplicates once. FWW had two subscriptions running concurrently rather than applying my renewal to the end of my term.
I think they spelled my name differently on the duplicate subscription, therefore didn't catch it.

Kurt

Kurt,

Thanks for info. I've just checked the address pages they use and the names are slightly different. Emailed FWW this am.

thanks and best regards

Alan

Latest posts

Back