Fury VS Wilder II

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trevanion

Greatest Of All Time
Reaction score
Did anyone see it? (There are a few videos of the fight on youtube if you haven't and don't want to fork out £25 :wink:)

I think it was pretty clear Fury had won by the third round, each round after was just proving the point :lol:

I thought the ref was a little Wilder biased though, he deducted a point from Fury for throwing a punch when he told him to stop in a clinch and then when Wilder threw out a massive punch in a clinch almost clipping the ref he deducted nothing. Not that it mattered much, Fury wasn't after the points victory.

Great fight. Both true fighters. Still not sure about AJ, he seems to be an athlete rather than a fighter.

Good fight. A lot of the pre fight media punditry was negative to TF but that was misjudged. Wilder looked like he was getting really hurt. Ring side commentary kept going on about the big right hand, but I would imagine TF can hit pretty hard too.

Tyson dominated from the start and never looked in any danger.
I can't honestly see AJ being any threat, he's already been knocked out by a far lesser fighter than either Tyson or Wilder and Tysons a more skilled boxer.

Latest posts

Back