Funny thing, coincidence

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alf

Established Member
Reaction score
I was just musing about the nick chosen by our newest member (Hi, beaker) and trying to recall if it was the name of sidekick of the scientist in the Muppets or not, when I turned to the BBC site to get the cricket score. What do I see on the main page? Beaker the Muppet! Funny old world, in't it?

Carry on, don't mind me. Some of us will do anything to avoid working... :oops:

Cheers, Alf

Alf you been at the varnish again :lol: ,i've been sucking on paint fumes all afternoon and everyone looks like beaker to me now (hammer)

S'funny the one with the interesting hair do!

I have a colleague who looks and sounds just like him when the pressure is on, though he claims not to be related

Bean

Our son has just come home with a boxed set of Muppet DVDs :D I might need to spend some time watching the TV :shock:

Bunsen the scientist and Beaker the sidekick?

i gotta get out more..

jim

i've got that 'Mahnamahna' video on the hard-disk of my computer at work... want a copy? heck of an attachment though - it's 17MB

blurk99":33iaw4fx said:
i've got that 'Mahnamahna' video on the hard-disk of my computer at work... want a copy? heck of an attachment though - it's 17MB
Jim, alas, with this bit of damp string BT laughingly call a telephone line, it'd take a month to download. :( Thanks for the thought though. :D

Dave, you must be very proud of such a son. :wink:

Cheers, Alf

Back