• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Fully refurbished Wadkin DM Mortiser, little use since + Sicar 800 SF Spindle Moulder with feed. East Devon

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stormer1940

Established Member
Reaction score
I bought this at the start of 2020, hoping to have a good year but Covid and other thing put a stop to that.
Decided to give my business up after 11 years of trading due to wanting a change in career and health problems.
The machine was refurbished by a company up north and runs like a dream.

3 Phase

Comes with a couple of sets of collets 19mm, 16mm, 13mm Japanese Pattern Chisels, Mortise Length Stops, spanners and allen wrench

Buyer collects or arranges trusted transportation, this machine is heavy. Available end Oct/Nov

£2450 ovno

Mortiser1.jpeg
Mortiser 2.jpeg

Single Phase 30mm Sicar Spindle Moulder.
It hasn't had daily use and hasn't been abused.
Fitted with a 3 phase Comatic feeder, machine and feeder is all connected to the same 3 phase plug. (Electrician magic)
This machine has coped with everything I have thrown at it (not literally).
The guy that I bought it from had bought it brand new thinking he could mould plastic on it but there was too much vibration, so he just had it sitting in storage collecting dust with literally a test piece run over it from new. Powerfeed could do with a set on new wheels but still work OK with the existing £1000.00 ovno

Tooling available but need to work out prices, if you pm I can send you a list of what is available and I will send pictures of the corresponding bits.

signal-2021-09-18-081205_006.jpeg
signal-2021-09-18-081205_002.jpeg
signal-2021-09-18-081205_003.jpeg
signal-2021-09-18-081205_004.jpeg
signal-2021-09-18-081205_006.jpeg

Last edited:
I know we aren’t supposed to comment in the for sale….but I had a Wadkin DM, it is the Rolls Royce of morticer s -super heavy duty, it will still be going in a hundred years. :)

I know we aren’t supposed to comment in the for sale….but I had a Wadkin DM, it is the Rolls Royce of morticer s -super heavy duty, it will still be going in a hundred years. :)
You can definately feel the difference when using this beauty. I'd keep it, if I had the space at home.:)

Bump -

These machines need to be sold, I need to get out of my workshop within the next month.
If not sold they are going to have to go into storage. :censored:

Back