Fuji XPC Mini Mite 3 < £100 new on eBay!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flanajb

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
The seller had top reviews and has 5 available so I decided to take a punt. These are usually ~ £280 without the gun so I thought for £100 I could not resist. If it does turn up I will have an Earlex 5000 spray station going cheap if anyone is interested.

Thanks

Feel tempted to get one at that price - but already have a Q4 and an Apollo and they're not like chisels! LOL!

Shame the guns aren't available - always good to have more than 1.

Dibs

flanajb":3hnob1mh said:
The seller had top reviews and has 5 available so I decided to take a punt. These are usually ~ £280 without the gun so I thought for £100 I could not resist. If it does turn up I will have an Earlex 5000 spray station going cheap if anyone is interested.

Thanks

Umm yes I maybe interested, it was only today I decided to look into HVLP and was going to use my air compressor. Would this do what I wanted (PU finishes, primers, emulsion, acrylic and enamel paints), and is this with the gun. Also how much is cheap :lol: ?

I just purchased the gun from Axminster. So you are talking £300 for the whole lot, but that is a saving of £130 off the Axminster price. On reflection I think I could have stayed with the Earlex, but temptation got the better of me.

Note to self: Give credit card to Wife for safe keeping

Hudson Carpentry":2ypiccr6 said:
Umm yes I maybe interested, it was only today I decided to look into HVLP and was going to use my air compressor. Would this do what I wanted (PU finishes, primers, emulsion, acrylic and enamel paints), and is this with the gun. Also how much is cheap :lol: ?

I think the Fuji setup would do all that you wanted. Whilst the Earlex is good - the Fuji is in a league of it's own and 3M's PPS system is available for the Fuji and that makes a large difference.

Dibs

Hudson Carpentry":debvhx4p said:
The Fuji is more than I wish to spend I was more interested in your earlax :grin:
Ah! :idea: You'll have to wait till he gets his gun from Axminister.

As a 1st foray into spraying with HVLP - for the price (assuming Flanajab does want £300 for his Earlex - :lol: ) you can't go wrong. :wink:

Dibs

I've taken the plunge also. It had been on my watch list but the combination of the seller confirming it is 'brand new' and not a returned/refurbished 'new' item, plus your post, prompted me to buy one.

I just need a gun now. Which one did you purchase - the gravity or siphon one? I am inclined towards the gravity fed but understand the pressurised siphon gun can cope more easily with more viscous paints. Is that right?

Not sure about the guns. I just decided to purchase the standard one. Would also be interested to hear from other whether the gravity fed gun is a better option for spraying furniture

Well the sprayer turned up, and whilst I suspect it will be a better finish than my earlex the machine is certainly LOUD!!

Slightly disappointed on that front, but I suppose if you want the quiter one you need to shell out the cash.

I do now have an Earlex 5000 spray station up for grabs. The machine also has a 2.5mm needle as well. Was thinking £75 if anyone is interested?

Back