Fuji XPC Mini Mite 3 < £100 new on eBay!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hudson Carpentry":3gyiecfq said:
I just brought one new. I should have waited till you posted this one.
Sorry fella. I was going to post sooner, but wanted to make sure it all turned up first before selling mine

I am glad I am not the only one who finds it damn loud!!!! They say a loud hoover in the reviews, but its worse than that.

(I think the 4 is better on that front)

Once you get the gun, good finish ,though gun and pins/nozzles are not cheap.

Hudson Carpentry":2pdm493v said:
What would postages be I'm pondering on cancelling the newone?
I suspect it will be no more than £10

If interested, let me know and I will get some pictures together. The unit does have over spray on it and the outside of the gun is not the cleanest, but inside the gun is fine

flanajb":mrrohpv2 said:
Hudson Carpentry":mrrohpv2 said:

If interested, let me know and I will get some pictures together. The unit does have over spray on it and the outside of the gun is not the cleanest, but inside the gun is fine

Im interested how fast can you ship it?

Hudson Carpentry":1bdfunn1 said:
flanajb":1bdfunn1 said:
Hudson Carpentry":1bdfunn1 said:

Im interested how fast can you ship it?
I am going to try and work from home tomorrow, just need to check with my boss. If I can I should be able to post tomorrow for Friday delivery

Alan
If you have purchased online or mail order then the Distance Selling Regulations allow you to cancel at anytime upto 14 days after delivery. If you cancel prior to despatch it should cost you nothing if you cancel after receipt you may be responsible for return costs, though not always if they are a good retailer.

HTH

Cheers

Richard

Cheers Richard.

I emailed them last night as they wasn't answering there phone at 4:30pm I know they hadn't sent me the unit as they emailed day before saying they are waiting for stock till today. They phoned today and its been cancelled so no charges.

It was MP Tools and they do seem like a decent company that care.

That is good to know as I have them bookmarked for a future purchase of the Earlex. I've seen a Fuji for £85 but I'm trying to find out if a cheaper gun is compatable with it before I make a decision, but will probably go with the Earlex as it gets pretty good reviews and the gun is supposed to be really easy to adjust.

Back