Fuel crisis solution

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dreadful idea.... 😁 😁 You would get lumps of frozen horse dung all over the place in winter. I hit a lump of the stuff while cycling. Almost put me in the canal.

Good idea!
Still needs motive power though - but when it breaks down beyond repair you can eat it! Well parts of it. How green is that? :unsure:
reminds me of Amundsen's comment to Scott when he was showing off their new fangled snow tractor, vastly superior to dogs don't you know. " But when it breaks down you can't eat it ! "

Yes, I was always telling my late father in Law, a farmer, he ought to have shire horses to pull stuff as tractors don't have babies!

Phil

If we get that reincarnation of thatcher as Pm then god help us all because those that survive what she could well ignite will be back to living with horses for farming and it could turn the clocks back many decades.

But if you turn too quickly. they can give you kittens
Kittens? You'd need a good sized herd of cats to pull one of them, then you'd need a 'cat-herder', or perhaps one of those yellow & black Cats!😃
That's enough nonsense from me today.

Back