FTG flat top grind circular saw blades

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pgrbff

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a flat top grind good quality TCT circular saw blade, 10 -12inch.
There don't seem to be many about, any suggestions?

Saxton Blades do FT grind blades. I'm not sure they'll export to Italy, although you may also have a UK address to which they could deliver. If your only address is in Italy you might be best to seek an Italian source. You're not very far from Milan, a well known furniture manufacturing region, so suppliers are likely to be familiar with supplying stuff to that area. Slainte.

Last edited:
Saxton Blades do FT grind blades. I'm not sure they'll export to Italy, although you may also have a UK address to which they could deliver. If your only address is in Italy you might be best to seek an Italian source. You're not very far from Milan, a well known furniture manufacturing region, so suppliers are likely to be familiar with supplying stuff to that area. Slainte.
It's quite difficult as a private individual to get access to professional equipment here. You have to have a VAT number to buy from Hilti. There aren't many sources of good tools for joe public and they're only really interested in selling what they have on the shelf, often minimum order value and a large number of shops can't/won't take credit card payments or post. I buy most of my stuff from Germany and Japan post-Brexit.

PS. I even bought a CMT router cutter from Scosarg the other day because it was cheaper than Italy. And I bought a iTECH Bandsaw Rip Fence Assembly from them earlier last year because I couldn't buy it here.

Latest posts

Back