• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FTAGH

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robbo3

Established Member
Reaction score
Having a sort out & came across various bits that I have no use for so free to collect or the cost of postage.
Lathe tool holders.
Black alu - dovetail 25mm x 5mm deep
Metal - slot 1" x 5/32"

- Tool Holders.jpg

Starrett gauges

- Starrett Guage.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Having a sort out & came across various bits that I have no use for so free to collect or the cost of postage.
Lathe tool holders.
Black alu - dovetail 25mm x 5mm deep
Metal - slot 1" x 5/32"

View attachment 96838

Starrett gauges

View attachment 96839

Hi there

May I please have the Starter gauges please?
Pm on the way.

Thank you very much.

Hopefully you should both have received your items although I notice the post is taking a day or two longer.

Black aluminium tool holder still available FTAGH.

Thank you Robbo, it has not arrived yet. We seem to have post in fits and starts. I think they save it up for a few days as there is often quite a bundle.
I will let you know as soon as it arrives
Thanks again
James

Robbo - is the black alum tool holder marked with any numbers? E.g. 250-001?

It looks like the type that'd fit my mini lathe, so I'd be happy to do you a PayPal transfer for postage.

Good morning Robbo,
My package has just arrived!!! As predicted the postie had two armfulls of post for us. I have tried the holder on my lathe and it fits perfectly.
Thank you again for your generousity.
James

No problem Robbo
All Done, we allways give one of the send a toolkit vouchers to our (grown up) kids at christmas. I have added in a donation

Not managed to get near the workshop for days, but finally got the chance to measure one of my existing tool holders; the dovetail slot is about 7mm deep, 24mm wide at the the mouth, and 28mm wide at the back. It sounds close to the black tool holder, but maybe the dovetail is deeper?

Back